Compact semi-conductor dehumidifier used for switchgear( LKHP 20)
|Model||Dehumidication 30 ºC 80% RH||Suitable for cubage||humidity||temperature||power supply||power||Dimension|
|LKHP20-A1||10ml/hr||1 m³||≥55%RH Dehumidify ≤45% RH|
|suction air ≥50 ºC or ≤5ºC stop dehumidigy||AC/DC 110-220V ±10%||≤30w||200*134*70.5|
|LKHP20-A2||20ml/hr||2 m³||AC/DC 110-220V ±10%||≤60W|
Note: if without control based on humidity and temperature, model is add"-NC", e.g. LKHP20-A1-NC
LKHP 20 dehumidifier is designed specially for the need of the various cabinet anti-condensation, use thermoelectric semiconductor with high efficiency dehumidifier, can effectively prevent equipment insulation level decline due to condensation and attached filth on equipment insulating surface, avoid creepage and flashover accidents caused by condensation.
1. Compact, suitable for switchgear, small impact on the structure and layout of the cabinet
2. High Humidity gas entering the dehumidifier will dew after contacted with thermoelectric semiconductor, and condensation will be discharge cabinet, it is high efficient demhumidifier
3. With Strong ability of dehumidification, 30w power consumption to ensure 1m³ switchgear internal humidity is maintained at 60% RH
4. Non-heat sources, can protect switch cabinet equipment. Dehumidification equipment in more traditional switchgear is heater, although certain dehumidifying effect, but the long-term use will due to high temperature condition, condensation will happen
5. Automatic control based on temperature and humidity, can effectiverly reduce energy consumption
6. Dehumidication function failure alarm contact output
7. Semi-permanent lossless parts as the main components, long life, long-term use without maintainance
1. Please ensure the dehumidifier and the horizontal plane is vertical, not titled installation.
2. 10 cm space around the dehumidifier and other devices; guarantee that the blower outlet flow, shall not be covered.
3. Drainage tube(external diameter is 6.5mm)
Installation : Input the drainage tube into the connector and put on the blue clamp to complete the installation.
Dismounting: Remove the blue clamp, draw out the drainage tube after press the white tube tongue to bottom.
Note: Drainage tube should be kept straight, winding, and other end leads to the outer cabinet